COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, February 3, 2011

First of the month~February, 2011







The first of February I was heading up the mountain to buy some sweet feed for my horses. Very cold temps and winds were heading our way and I wanted to make sure they had some extra calories. I headed up the hill on a crisp, clear, but chilly day. I stopped to take some photos along the way. There are now some wildflowers and lupine blooming along the highway next to Deep Canyon and the ocotillos are green and blooming. It's such a pretty drive and I can't wait for this weekend, when I can stop and look and see what is happening along the canyon! First of the month for February, 2011. To see other participants, please visit: http://www.murrieta365.com/



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, we sure do live in a great state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see that spring is coming to your part of the desert already. I love seeing the ocotillos green up and bloom forth their bright red tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely ride. Do you ride your horses every weekend? Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear the desert is spectacular in bloom! To me it looks fascinating even when it's not.

    ReplyDelete