The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunflowers~Mellow Yellow Monday 021411




And, yes, it is also my birthday! What? 29 AGAIN? I went out Saturday morning and took these pics of a couple of the sunflowers which are now blooming in my front yard. Last year and the year before, I planted them along our south-facing fence, but this year I moved them to the fence between us and our neighbor on the west. There is a long fence there which gets morning and noontime sun and it needed some brightening! So, here they are! They certainly aren't mellow, but they sure are yellow! Have a great day. Mellow Yellow for February 14, 2011. No, I'm NOT telling you my real age!

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Sunflowers, to me, seem "happy", if that makes sense. They always make me smile. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    Mellow Yellow at my page. Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunflowers, mine haven't even sprouted, yet. Happy, happy Birthday, to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your special day!
    MYM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. But, really, you have sunflowers BLOOMING?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color!
    Have a happy birthday and valentine's day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're having a blizzard so they look wonderful. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, happy sunflowers! And Happy, happy birthday! (belated...I've been away! Sorry!)

    ReplyDelete