Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Iceland poppy~Macro Friday 021811


I walked over to my neighbor's yard this week. She's a landscaper and always has beautiful flowers. I wish mine were as lovely! I always enjoy viewing her yard. She only works on it on Sundays as she's out working the other days, including Saturday. This Iceland poppy intrigued me and I zoomed in on it for a closer look! Macro Friday for February 18, 2011.

8 comments:

  1. You're giving us a taste of spring. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous macro, wow!!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! We took a nice walk yesterday and i was amazing at all the pollen and seeds floating in the air...today my eyes are red and scratchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be ages before our iceland poppies are ready to flower - I love the yellows, whites and orangey red ones - they are such a lovely size too. Lovely capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Glad I clicked on it to enlarge. Love the shadows of the stamens. I can tell the desert is starting to bloom. My nose knows!! Thanks for sharing.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete