I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Mountain silence~Scenic Sunday 022011 and Sunday Selections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, you know what they say: silence is golden ;-) But hard to find. You've found a beautiful spot to enjoy some sweet silence.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it nice to have such a serene place to Be.
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely photos, thank you very much for sharing them. I enjoyed reading your story on the sidebar of your blog as well :) cheers Kim
ReplyDeleteThis Sunday Selections is such a great way to visit blogs you may never have had the chance to find. Cheryl, your blog resonates with me for so many reasons. I love animals too...and I can so relate to seeking out the silence & solitude of a place like Deep Canyon. So many people fail to take time out to connect with nature, to sit in silence and just be. I think I'd really like California as the more I see of it via the virtual world the more I want to visit... one day...
ReplyDelete