COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, February 18, 2011

Clouds over the mountains~SkyWatch Friday 021811


Early one morning, as I was out for my morning walk, I watched the clouds turn pink and orange. I took a few photos of the skies, and also included the one on the bottom for a view of the mountains. That's Mt. San Jacinto near Palm Springs, CA. SkyWatch Friday for February 18, 2011.

5 comments:

  1. NOTHING more spectacular than our skies in the desert southwest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if you and I were out on the same morning. I have almost this exact same pic looking up. As for San Jacinto, there's no seeing it today. It disappeared in the clouds about 3pm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I miss our travels to that area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clouds alone are beautiful, but the second shot is MORE than beautiful. So majestic and awesome looking. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete