COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, February 4, 2011

SkyWatch Friday~February 4, 2011




These beautiful blossoms are popping up all over the desert and I stopped to take a few photos of these. Bees were busy visiting them and I had to be careful! The lower end of the Coachella Valley has had below-freezing temperatures, which have ruined the grape and potato crops, but by next week, we will once again be back into the 80's during the daytime. SkyWatch Friday for February 4, 2011.



6 comments:

  1. I so long to see those beauty. But I think six more weeks and hope to see green here in MI. Happy weekend!
    Sky Watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 80's. That sounds good. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice contrast, the blossoms to the blue skies!

    http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2011/02/sky-watch-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see these signs of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow.......desert flowers already! Such a dream...!

    ReplyDelete