I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Creative light~Photo Time, Day One~021211
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think a lot of rules should be broken to see if it turns out. If it does you're the hero, and if it doesn't you one need be the wiser. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot.
ReplyDeleteI always shoot the sun... LOL
ReplyDeleteLove this capture and yes very creative indeed! The aura around the people is stunning!
Thank you for participating.
Happy birthday for Monday, and Happy Valentines Day!
Really nicely done.
ReplyDeleteSo serene!
I've been doing a lot of that lately, you can get some interesting effects. I do wonder, though, if it could damage the sensor.
ReplyDeleteJust have to understand the rules before breaking them. Nice!
ReplyDeleteRules? You mean there are rules? Breaking them is half the fun. Great shot, the lighting is very creative.
ReplyDelete