The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

wet wash~Outdoor Wednesday 022211


I've lived in the desert now for over 35 years and I've become fascinated by desert washes. I'm always poking my nose and camera into them, walking through them (carefully), and looking around them to find animal tracks. This wash is up off the road by Deep Canyon and I was interested to see it and the rivers of water which moved down it overnight. Yes, that's snow scattered about! I'm glad I had the opportunity, with a four day weekend, to further explore the area around Deep Canyon. Outdoor Wednesday for February 22, 2011. For other participants, please visit: http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Ya' just never know what you'll find in a wash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic perspective, and a wonderful photograph!

    ReplyDelete