The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Red", Brenda Photo Challenge 022611











When we stayed up in Idyllwild a few weekends ago, at the Fireside Inn, I went for an early morning walk and noticed that all their outdoor furniture was painted red. It was very colorful and I can just imagine it with snow all around it! But, on this weekend, the snow was very spotty and mostly leftover. However, today snow is expected in our local mountains down to 2,500 feet. "Red", Brenda Photo Challenge for February 26, 2011. To see other participants, please visit Brenda Photo Challenge at: http://brendaphotochallenge.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. Now that's RED, what a shame you couldn't get a photo with the snow all around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to park my butt right there and rest! Love the red furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, that furniture is awesome! Great idea for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red garden furniture issues an invitation to sit for a spell. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice color, one I haven't used on my ancient metal chairs. I have played a lot in your neck of the woods having friends in Palm Desert, Idylwild and Hemet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I officially want that furniture. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice shots. I love the furniture, it certainly stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. bright red happy chairs. that makes me want to paint my white carolina rockers to your color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, these are Terrific! LOVE the chairs and Especially when they're painted in Red!!
    Well Done!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete