COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cholla and snow~Cactus Monday 022111


I woke up early Sunday morning to see our valley completely surrounded by snow on all the mountains. So, while hubby was still snoring, I drove up highway 74, which travels above Deep canyon. It snowed all night and, in some patches, it was still snowing. Chains were required and I don't have any for the XTERRA. It was also very icy, so I turned around. But, I did get a couple of photos of cholla with snow, something I've wanated to capture for some time! Cactus monday for February 21, 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Seems almost like a contradiction to see snow on cactus. Nice shots. Snowed here all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful. So unusual for me to see snow on cactus!

    ReplyDelete