COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tahquitz Peak~Scenic Sunday 020611

Hubby and I spent the weekend in Idyllwild, CA this past weekend and early Saturday morning, I went for a walk around our cabin. We rented one at Fireside Inn and enjoyed a nice fire in the fireplace overnight. But, bright and early the next morning, I was out enjoying the blue jays, woodpeckers, and the antics of the gray squirrels! Oh, and a view of Tahquitz Peak, which rises up above Idyllwild. Scenic Sunday for February 6, 2011. To head on over to Scenic Sunday, please visit: http://scenicsunday.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. What a grand area?? Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada. Thanks for the petition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dramatic landscape and a suiting name! I first thought the woodpeckers woke you up...

    /Lillianna
    http://lillianna-lovely-dreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you email me? Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete