Alphabet Thursday for February 19, 2011..."sunrise". To see other participants, please visit: http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Saturday, February 19, 2011
"S" is for sunrise~~~Alphabet Thursday 021911
Alphabet Thursday for February 19, 2011..."sunrise". To see other participants, please visit: http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautiful shot. Your part of the world is one I've always wanted to visit.
ReplyDeleteThat's a good sharp photo of an impressive sunrise.Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
ReplyDeleteWow good for you! Sunrises are beautiful here as well but you won't catch me out for a walk that early . It's something that I need to start doing more of that's for certain.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colors in the early morning sky. I love the corals, pinks and gold. This would be a great photo for Skywatch Friday, too!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful sunrise! The sky looks as though it is on fire! Bronchitis is not good :( I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeletegorgeous sunrise...
ReplyDeletebe well!
~victoria~
Great shot of an impressive sunrise!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Anna
Anna's AT-S, S is for Swedish Summer in books
lovely sunrise image.
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday.
Oh what a superb stop on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursday's letter "S".
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad your bronchitis is getting better. Sometimes when you don't get to enjoy the outdoors being shut inside, it is even more glorious when you get back to it!
This was really a superb link. Thanks for sharing this glorious picture with us.
A+