The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

"S" is for sunrise~~~Alphabet Thursday 021911

I haven't been out for my morning walk for over two weeks now because of my relapse of bronchitis, but this was the SUNRISE one morning near Desert Willow golf course here in Palm Desert, CA. I don't care if I'm still sick today...out I go!
Alphabet Thursday for February 19, 2011..."sunrise". To see other participants, please visit: http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shot. Your part of the world is one I've always wanted to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good sharp photo of an impressive sunrise.Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow good for you! Sunrises are beautiful here as well but you won't catch me out for a walk that early . It's something that I need to start doing more of that's for certain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors in the early morning sky. I love the corals, pinks and gold. This would be a great photo for Skywatch Friday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful sunrise! The sky looks as though it is on fire! Bronchitis is not good :( I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous sunrise...
    be well!
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely sunrise image.
    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a superb stop on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursday's letter "S".

    I'm so glad your bronchitis is getting better. Sometimes when you don't get to enjoy the outdoors being shut inside, it is even more glorious when you get back to it!

    This was really a superb link. Thanks for sharing this glorious picture with us.

    A+

    ReplyDelete