I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
San Andreas fault at Keys Point, Joshua Tree Natl. Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We were just wondering the same thing. Hope you find out. Man, is the sky ALWAYS that blue there? You live in such beauty!
ReplyDeleteSo that's the fault. Great post!!! Boom & Gary of the vermilon River, Canada.
ReplyDeleteThat Keys Point view is awesome! Haven't been there in years. Love the ranch also. Not exactly sure of the fault location. I'm sure some USGS map will show it.
ReplyDeleteRuns right through my backyard...
ReplyDelete