COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Whitewater Canyon Preserve~~Mellow Yellow Monday 011011







Hubby and I stopped at the Whitewater Canyon Preserve on Saturday. I was surprised to see that the sycamore trees still had yellow and brown leaves on them, especially since it is now winter. But, they did! A wind came up and many of them blew off the trees onto the grounds and into the trout ponds. Mellow Yellow Monday for January 10, 2011.



6 comments:

  1. I love love love the sycamores of the southwest! Beautiful yellow leaves, and that sky - gasp! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some leaves wanted to cling to the last minute ^_^ Thanks for sharing and happy Monday!
    Mellow Yellow Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our world is white today, so it is especially nice to see yellow and gold leaves. That blue sky is great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots!

    Hope you can drop by to peek at myentry, thank you!

    ReplyDelete