I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Afternoon shadows, Deep Canyon and beyond
During the week, I don't have an opportunity to drive up the mountains near Deep Canyon, up Highway 74, but last Sunday, I took a friend up with me to the horse ranch, and we came down in the afternoon. I'm glad we did. I got to see the shadows of the other mountains on Deep Canyon. I don't have time now because my school gets out a half hour later than last year and most afternoons, I'm arriving home in the dark. So, I await the weekends! Not sure what I'll be doing this weekend. Hubby is off work and we may drive over to Joshua Tree National Park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sure do miss that warm sunshine...this morning we're back in Oregon...staying in Medford...29 degrees!! Want more sunshine!!!
ReplyDeletesuch rugged country!
ReplyDelete