Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lake Pleasant, AZ~SkyWatch Friday 122311

Hubby and I drove out to Lake Pleasant while we were in Arizona.  I had no idea it was even there and I certainly had no idea it was so vast!  We had drive over to Canyon Lake one afternoon, but Lake Pleasant is much, much bigger!  Dark clouds were to the north of the lake and there was a sailboat out enjoying the wind.  SkyWatch Friday for December 22, 2011.  We are now home and I am anxious to see my mountains again. _MG_6300

To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go to:  http://skyley.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back o.k. Lake Pleasant looks like someplace we should go sometime. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing place. Camped there once and need to go back. I am always blown away to see large reservoirs in the desert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe I could spend some time here, fishing, skywatching and photographing. Nicely captured.

    ReplyDelete