I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, December 8, 2011
I've got my eye on you~Nature Notes~120811
These ducks were keeping their eyes on me at the park last week. Okay, maybe not. This one couldn't be disturbed from his/her nap! Aren't they adorable? I love to watch them at the park. I counted 12 white ducks now. There were 8 earlier in the season. Nature Notes for December 8, 2011. To visit Nature Notes, please go to: http://ramblingwoods.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meanwhile, back in Minneapolis, practically all of the wild life has fled.
ReplyDelete:-)
Greetings!
Pearl
So cute! We used to see on here, hanging out with the mallards.
ReplyDeleteI love ducks and would welcome these cuties to the pond...Thank you for linking up to Nature Notes Cheryl Ann..Michelle
ReplyDelete