I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Stokin' the fires~Creative Exchange~120911
I drove out past the fields near my school this morning because for the last 3 mornings, I've seen the smoke curling up from them. I brought my camera with me today. A couple of years ago, when we had another deep freeze, farmers were burning bales of hay. I couldn't tell what they were burning this morning, but I saw this worker stoking the fires. I do believe thepiles were hay or straw. I'll drive by tomorrow morning, when I have more time, and take more photos. Creative Exchange for December 9, 2011. To visit Creative Exchange, please follow this link: http://www.the-creative-exchange.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like a very nasty job.
ReplyDeleteThat would be some kind of fertilizer when the hay became ashes. ^_^
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, this looks like a tough job! Your photo of it is great!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing at The Creative Exchange this week.
Have a great day!
lisa.
Great shot!
ReplyDelete