.
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Fog and snow and fence~Friday Fences~121811
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is hauntingly beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCool!!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful, such a solitary and quiet scene
ReplyDeleteLooks like you could get lost out there, in a good way.
ReplyDeleteThis has the look of mystery.
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity of construction - the fog and fence really add an aura of mystery to the shot.
ReplyDeleteBoy, that snow looks so familiar but not the snow. We are still waiting. It was sleeting tonight as we were driving out to eat, but by the time we were headed home it had stopped. The part I like the best about your photo are the leaning fence posts. They are just great....so much personality.This is a great capture. genie
ReplyDelete