Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Dead tree and blue sky~SkyWatch Friday~021012

It was another sunny and clear weekend here in the desert and mountains last weekend.  Tomorrow, however, a cold front will be moving through and rain is forecast.  I'm not really sure which I prefer~clear, blue skies or moody, cloudy ones up in the pinyon forest.  I'm looking forward to taking some photos of the clouds and the mountain moods this weekend, especially since I also have no school on Monday!  :-)  SkyWatch Friday for February 10, 2012.  To visit SWF, please go to:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Hello there! I love this shot, blue skies and all. Moody skies are fun to shoot, too. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your playing with the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our SW blue skies are SO intense, yet I love the patterns of the clouds. Preferably not because of a cold front. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photo.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so clean and crisp. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely captured... love the deep blue. Happy Skywatch!

    ReplyDelete