Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thoroughbred farm fences~Friday Fences~022412




Last weekend, I drove up to the horse ranch and I had time to stop alongside the thoroughbred ranch which is on the way.  The place's fences are deteriorating, as you can see.  I guess this is a sign of the state of the economy.  There are few thoroughbreds there now, but they do board other horses there now.  Isn't it pretty with the storm clouds?  Friday Fences for February 24, 2012. To visit Friday Fences, please go to:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, I can do nothing but look at the background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I enlarged them to get a better view of that background and I do notice the fences...but still...oh, how I love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blue skies are nice, but some clouds sure do add to a photo! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree great fences and stunning background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! I just love the background too, those mountains look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful scene. i love the clouds. lovely!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. your composition gives a wonderful sense of vast space

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep...it is an awesome view...love the clouds n mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful scenery, esp w/ the mountains in the background =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful scenic shots, the mountains are gorgeous. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice photos.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete