Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Textures~Sunday Stills Challenge~021912





I like to call these "dragon teeth", but they actually are agaves.  There are a lot of these up on Highway 74, along Deep Canyon, but I actually found these at our local park  Aren't they interesting?  Don't get caught by one of these!  Sunday Stills Challenge for February 19, 2012.

3 comments:

  1. I have some agave growing in my yard. One of the varieties I bought is called "Jaws" -- I've always thought it appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they really look like they could bite

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, the best is the last pic, i really loved it. well done.

    ReplyDelete