Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dove~Nature Notes~021612

There are so many doves out right now and this little fellow was keeping his eye on me last weekend when I went walking at the Santa Rosa Mountains visitor center.  There were quite a few cars lined up across the road and hikers were out on the trails all weekend.   Our mountains got quite a lot of snow last night and yesterday afternoon, but this weekend should be warm and clear. Nature Notes for February 16, 2012. To visit NN, please go to:   http://ramblingwoods.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have many mourning doves that visit my feeders and also become prey for the hawks. I find them to be so sweet...Thank you for linking to Nature Notes Cheryl Ann.. have a great week...Michelle

    ReplyDelete