Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The lagoon at the Living Desert Reserve~Watery Wednesday~022212

The lagoon at the Living Desert Reserve has been there for ever since I can remember (and that's 35 years!).  I've watched the reeds slowly engulf it.  Honestly, it's more than doubled its reed size in the last few years.  I often wonder how much water will be left in a few more!  But, it is such a quiet, restful spot.  They have benches there where you can sit.  Tadpoles swim around the border and birds gather here early in the morning, including a few ducks.  I wonder what it will look like in a few years?  Watery Wednesday for February 22, 2012. To visit Watery Wednesday, please follow this link:   http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. I hope not so soon. the reflection is so beautiful!

    WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spots like this. Have a great WW! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This appears to be a delightful, serene place to dream awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a peacful scene. Love the reflections!

    ReplyDelete