COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, February 20, 2012

Thematic Photographic~Curved~022112




I'm also posted these photos for the Thematic Photographic theme of the week, "curved".  I found all of these items at the Living Desert Reserve in Palm Desert.  I think these are interesting curves!  What do you think?  I really like the curved dome and the curved wall at the discovery center.  And, look at the curly threads on the yucca!  Finally, look at the curves on a basket in the gift shop.  Interesting challenge for this theme, eh?  Thematic Photographic for February 21, 2012.  Here's a link to that site:   http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2012/02/thematic-photographic-184-curved.html

8 comments:

  1. All good interpretations of curves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great selection of shots for this theme! The yucca is my pick, but they're all really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that basket! and the others arfe pretty great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have guessed the last one was a basket. Loved the dome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of photos. I really like the bowl at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the succulent! I've got that one as well.. btw u live in my folks neck of the woods....

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great grouping of curved photos for our viewing pleasures, from all walks of life! Very cool! Nice music too!

    ReplyDelete