Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Thematic Photographic~Curved~022112




I'm also posted these photos for the Thematic Photographic theme of the week, "curved".  I found all of these items at the Living Desert Reserve in Palm Desert.  I think these are interesting curves!  What do you think?  I really like the curved dome and the curved wall at the discovery center.  And, look at the curly threads on the yucca!  Finally, look at the curves on a basket in the gift shop.  Interesting challenge for this theme, eh?  Thematic Photographic for February 21, 2012.  Here's a link to that site:   http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2012/02/thematic-photographic-184-curved.html

8 comments:

  1. All good interpretations of curves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great selection of shots for this theme! The yucca is my pick, but they're all really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that basket! and the others arfe pretty great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have guessed the last one was a basket. Loved the dome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of photos. I really like the bowl at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the succulent! I've got that one as well.. btw u live in my folks neck of the woods....

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great grouping of curved photos for our viewing pleasures, from all walks of life! Very cool! Nice music too!

    ReplyDelete