Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Daffodils~Flowers on Saturday~Today's Flowers~Sunday Stills Challenge~031712



Yesterday as I was sightseeing up in our local mountains, I spotted these delightful daffodils up at Hurkey Creek Park, which is across from Lake Hemet.  I did stop the car and hobble over to them, but I didn't get down as far as I would have liked to take these photos.  Maybe next time?  Anyway, I was pleased to see these signs of spring up in our local mountains.  We don't have these in the desert (too hot and dry), and I would like to return in a couple of weeks to see if more of these have popped up.  Flowers on Saturday, Today's Flowers, and Sunday Stills Challenge for March 17, 2012.  To visit Flowers on Saturday, please follow this link:   http://blueberrycraftandhobbytime.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about you knee, Cheryl. For someone as active as you that triply sucks. Have a great weekend sitting down! Get hubby to take you to a movie or something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love the daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful daffodils.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the b eautiful daffodils -- we don't have them in Florida (too hot) -- they were my favorite flower when we lived in Oregon and I love the reminder. Beautiful spot where you live! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely to see your nodding daffodils as our leaves begin to change colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo beutiful transition, daffodles :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daffodils are my favorite flowers. They're so happy, don't you think? And their scent is divine. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful signs of Spring!

    ReplyDelete