COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wooden fence~Friday Fences~030812


There are various ranches up toward Coyote Canyon, which intersects Deep Canyon, way up past the western end of Anza Borrego.  I love to drive out toward Coyote Canyon every now and then.  It's very relaxing.  I love the wide, open spaces.  I could drive up here for hours, but I usually only have a little bit of time before I turn around to head back down the mountain road and to my home in the desert.  I try to explore a little bit of it whenever I can.  Friday Fences for March 8, 2012.  To see other fences, please go to:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos!! The landscape is so beautifully stark and I love the glimpse of the snow covered hills....(my mothers name is Cheryl Ann too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fence. but i'm just amazed by the puffy clouds there. so gorgeous. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots and lots of open space....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top shot...I think because of the big sky and the better view of the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots of the wide open spaces...just love the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like those fences have seen some wind and weather!

    Fence Song

    ReplyDelete