Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday's weather~Sunday Stills Challenge~032512




Remember the photos from last weekend?  We had a HUGE storm move through the Coachella Valley.  Snow was down to about 2,500 feet.  Well, that was LAST weekend.  This weekend, another storm is scheduled to arrive, but these were my views of the Santa Rosa mountains yesterday morning when I hobbled out for my morning walk.  The snow, except on the higher elevations, is pretty much gone.  I won't have a chance to visit Deep Canyon today as hubby and I have to babysit the grandson, BUT...we will take him to the Living Desert Reserve, here in Palm Desert, and I'll get some photos looking up at the mountains.  We've had 80 degree weather this week, but yesterday was cooler and another storm is scheduled to arrive today.  SSC for March 25, 2012. To visit SSC, please go to:   http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. loved the shots and enjoyed reading about the RAV4.

    Henry

    ReplyDelete