I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Palm shadows~SSS2~030412
I was driving around my neighborhood yesterday when I came upon a neighbor's palms making these beautiful shadows on their wall. It's hard to tell which is the real palm and which is the shadow! We desert dwellers need all the extra shade we can get in the summer and these will help shade their house nicely, don't you think? Shadow Shot Sunday2 for March 4, 2012. I also did this in black and white to show how difficult it is to see the real trees. Here's the link to SSS2: http://shadowshotsunday2.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very beautiful indeed!
ReplyDeleteI can almost see them sweeping back and forth in a breeze!
Happy Shadow Shot Sunday!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie
It is difficult to tell where the palms stop and the shadows begin.
ReplyDeletePalms make wonderful shadows! Very nice.
ReplyDeleteAn intricate display of shadows from the palm fronds! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLooks perfect in black and white. I like the contrast.
ReplyDeleteRegards and best wishes
Enjoyed seeing the palm tree shadows, but your header is stunning.
ReplyDelete