Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Living Desert~Our World Tuesday~032712

It was spring break Sunday at the Living Desert Reserve here in Palm Desert, CA.  There were a lot of people there and a LOT of kids!  It was a beautiful, but warm day and hubby, the grandson, and I went there for about 2 hours.  The grandson wanted to see the trains and we saw those and then hiked around the park.  I enjoyed seeing the desert plants.  Yes, that's hubby walking around...He isn't often around on the weekends, because he's usually working, so it was nice to have a weekend off together!  Our World Tuesday for March 27, 2012.  To visit OWT, please go to:   http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. It's the same with me. I love when my other half has off on the weekends. It's nice to spend that time together. Great time to be outside with friends and family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific captures of a very special place! The plants are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a beautiful place. A lot like our Sonoran Desert here. You got some nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see yucca in bloom. I kind of miss the desert. Next fall when I go to LA I should take a trip out to Joshua Tree. - Margy

    ReplyDelete