COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, March 26, 2012

Living Desert~Our World Tuesday~032712

It was spring break Sunday at the Living Desert Reserve here in Palm Desert, CA.  There were a lot of people there and a LOT of kids!  It was a beautiful, but warm day and hubby, the grandson, and I went there for about 2 hours.  The grandson wanted to see the trains and we saw those and then hiked around the park.  I enjoyed seeing the desert plants.  Yes, that's hubby walking around...He isn't often around on the weekends, because he's usually working, so it was nice to have a weekend off together!  Our World Tuesday for March 27, 2012.  To visit OWT, please go to:   http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. It's the same with me. I love when my other half has off on the weekends. It's nice to spend that time together. Great time to be outside with friends and family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific captures of a very special place! The plants are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a beautiful place. A lot like our Sonoran Desert here. You got some nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see yucca in bloom. I kind of miss the desert. Next fall when I go to LA I should take a trip out to Joshua Tree. - Margy

    ReplyDelete