Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring break...ALMOST!!!


One more day until Spring break and believe me, I am SO READY!  The kids really haven't been bad, but I'm exhausted!  We had a 65 question language arts test to give them last week and then another 65 question math test (which the district got out to us LATE)...for this week!  Believe me, the kids' little brains are scrambled eggs right now and I'm exhausted!  Several of them asked to sit down with me and go over their tests, which I've been doing (their answers are all on scantrons) and I do see a lot of improvement from the beginning of the year.  Anyway, I'm READY for a week-long break!  I've been walking in the mornings before school, even with my sore knee.  I find that once I get out and start walking, it seems to move smoother. It's getting up and down that is painful.  I'm also taking a liquid glucosamine supplement, which seems to be helping.  Anyway, here are some pics from my morning walks.  ENJOY! I sure do enjoy my morning walk and I always feel "off" if I don't do it.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy spring break. Sounds like the kids need it as much as you.

    ReplyDelete