COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Meadowlark~World Bird Wednesday~031312

HA~I FINALLY got a photo of a meadowlark last weekend.  There were several out in the meadow by the Ponderosa pines, but they wouldn't stay still long enough for me to focus and get a photo of one.  However, in another spot, I did see several of them  flying near this fence and I actually took this photo through my car windshield.  These little buggers are so hard to get!  World Bird Wednesday for March 13, 2012. To visit WBW, please follow this link:   http://www.pineriverreview.blogspot.com/  I'm going to try to post a bird photo each week for this meme, but I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that I actually can get a photo of something interesting!

3 comments:

  1. despite through the car's windshield, the shot came pretty clear.she is so beautifully perched on that barbed wire fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the meadowlark photo. I just love to hear them sing.

    ReplyDelete