COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Flowers through a bench~Sunday stills Challenge~030412

Okay, for this week's challenge, which was to look through a doorway or window or key hole and focus on what was beyond, I chose instead to look through a bench and focus on the beautiful flowers just beyond it.  A keyhole?  Really?  Do houses still have such a thing?  I know my grandparents' house, built in 1924 did, but not these days.  I might find some interesting photos today if we drive up to the Cabot's Pueblo Museum, which is up in Desert Hot Springs.  I hope this meets the challenge.  If not, well, I tried!  Sunday Stills Challenge for March 4, 2012. I also included the flowers in the bottom photo.  Aren't they gorgeous?  These photos were taken in Palm Desert, at the Cuistot Restaurant, which was closed (thank goodness) for the morning!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool! I like your picture (and your background music, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your concept, the subject through the opening and followed by the subject in a better prospect. Well done.

    ReplyDelete