I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Coyote Canyon fence~030212
A couple of weekends ago I drove out Coyote Canyon, which intersects Deep Canyon way back by Anza-Borrego. There are some nice ranches out in Coyote Canyon and I enjoy driving out that way every now and then, just for a change of scenery. And, I found this fence! Friday Fences for March 2, 2012. To visit Friday Fences, please go to this link: http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow, what a view. love the clouds. are those snow clouds? (:
ReplyDeleteFarm/rural fencing can be so interesting. Nice scene.
ReplyDeleteNice shot...love that big sky!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo! And I love your header photo as well!
ReplyDeleteReally like that area around Anza-Borrego.
ReplyDeleteIt was the sky that caught my eye.
ReplyDeleteThis is just a beautiful pic all the way around.
ReplyDeleteWhat a view!
ReplyDeleteNot much sign of spring in your high desert.
ReplyDeleteHubby and I love to wander around the Ahwahanee then go back to our room at the Lodge. It's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to pay those rates.
Very nice photo.
ReplyDeleteRegards and best wishes