I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Click on "design" in the upper right hand corner of your blog to get to the dashboard. In the upper right hand corner you will see an icon that looks like a round gear. Click on that to get a drop down menu and choose "old blogger interface". that should do it. I didn't like the new interface at first but after using it for a while, I'm sold on it.
ReplyDeleteOh, Donna!~ You are a LIFESAVER~ I did it and now have the old blogger interface! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I HATED the new one!!!!!!!! I'm still not sold on it yet...perhaps in the future!
ReplyDeleteDe nada!! Glad it worked.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, I didn't care for it much at first either, but have gotten used to it. The one thing I don't like is not being able to load more then one pic from an outside URL at a time...
ReplyDeleteTara
I tried it and didn't like it either. Of course now that I'm posting on WordPress it doesn't make much difference but I still go to my dashboard to read the blogs I follow.
ReplyDeleteI don't like it either. They've been trying for months to get this new one going and I think it's more work than my brain needs. There's a spot on dashboard that takes you back but don't get used to it. They are going to drop this one eventually and we'll be forced to use the new one.
ReplyDelete*sigh* How much more can my poor brain take. :)