I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So how cold is it???
ReplyDeleteWondering if you got there Monday. Yea, evenings are still a bit cool. Got the heater on here tonight.
ReplyDeleteI'll be in town tomorrow, give a call.
Last time my wife and I came over from Sweden to visit 'Preskit' was in 2008 and we had dinner at the Palace Bar. The Palace is not the same since Junior Bonner was there.
ReplyDeleteAnther thing you should do is take that walk along the old Santa Fe railroad right-of-wat which is now a horseback and hiking trail which goes past Willow Lake and through the Granite Dells. It reaches the old Y in the tracks where the route continues north to the present day railroad junction there at Pauldin and to the left the old right-of-way goes onto Preskit Valley, Dewey(where Young's Produce Farms use to be)m Humbolt, Mayer and finally all the way up into the mountains where Crown King mine once use to be serviced.
Of course if it's cold as you stated, then you may want to rethink it.
Have fun - Kevin
It's 34 degrees at 5:00 a.m. Last night there was a "breeze" and we both ran to the car to get our jackets! I can't wait to get out and explore today!
ReplyDeleteI like Prescott. Except that it has - like Mesa - grown up way too much. :(
ReplyDelete