I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Monday, April 9, 2012
Wildflower Bread Company and Gaelyn~Whimsical Windows and Delirious Doors~040912
I met fellow blogger Gaelyn, of Geogypsy, while we were in Prescott. She was in town for an appointment and I emailed her and asked if we could meet. We met at the Wildflower Bread Company, which is up on a plateau near town. We sat and chatted for over an hour and it was so good to meet her in person! It's always nice to meet fellow bloggers. She has a new Nikon camera and was asking us about lenses and filters. Hubby, being the "expert" that he is, was able to give her lots of advice. I LOVE the windows at Wildflower. They let in the natural light and the whole place is so cozy...I could stay there all day and drink their passionflower tea! Thank you, Gaelyn, for spending the afternoon with us and sharing your adventure stories! She has LOTS of interesting stories to tell from her years as a seasonal park ranger! WWDD for Monday, April 9, 2012. To visit WWDD, please go to: http://iwishiwereaphotographer.blogspot.com/2012/04/whimsical-windows-delirious-doors-19.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've always wanted to eat at Wildflower Bread. Now I have to. I think it is so much fun meeting bloggers. There is absolutely no uncomfortable feeling like meeting "strangers". We all know each other already. So fun. If you're this way, give me a buzz. Gaelyn too.
ReplyDeleteWas great to meet you both too and be introduced to Wildflower Bread Co. Thanks for all the photo tips Art. I'm still waiting for the new lens.
ReplyDeleteLovely windows - and I too am a sucker for good bread :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up at WWDD!