Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sedona river trail





Hubby and I stopped at the Red Rock state park near Sedona and we walked down along the river.  Hubby had done this before, but I hadn't.  I'm so glad that I did!  It was beautiful and cool down there and the sound of the rushing water was soothing.  It was a pleasant experience.  We could hear a hawk or other bird of prety off in the distance.  We never saw it, but just hearing it was enough.  If you are ever in Sedona, make sure you stop at the Red Rock state park.  They have a beautiful visitors' center there and well-marked trails.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The few times I've been to Sedona I ended up shopping at that pricey place and drinking margaritas. Hm. Where were my priorities? LOVE those gorgeous orange flowers! Do you know what they are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place is amazing. Every time I go there it's more beautiful. I'd love to live there. I posted my Sedona post today. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice red rock trail, especially with the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete