I've noticed that a couple of ads have popped up on my blog. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE these ads.
Is it somewhere written in Google's Terms of Service?
And, especially one for Time Warner, which I hate????
What gives?
***UPDATE*** I went on my blog this afternoon at 3:05 p.m. and the AD WAS GONE! POOF! GONE! THANK GOODNESS!
Don't know what would cause ads to pop up but I would be highly suspicious of Google for sure. They have become a very aggressively invasive force in my opinion. I once liked & respected Google a lot but not any more. I think it is a growing Monster with too many overpowering & greedy tentacles.
ReplyDeleteWow! I have no idea and hope it doesn't happen to me. Please let us know if you find out why it happened.
ReplyDeleteI guess I'd better keep an eye out for that...because the only things on my blog is what I put there!!!...:)JP
ReplyDelete