COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, January 24, 2014

ANOTHER AD!

I see that there's another ad popping up on my blog this morning, as well as on other blogs.  Al had one.  Nuzzling Muzzles had one.

Is there SOME WAY to GET RID of these ANNOYING ADS????

2 comments:

  1. WHAT!!!! A pop-up ad on my blog. (assuming by Al you might have meant me) Now that really makes me mad if something has popped up on my blog that I did not know about. I wonder if Google has something to do with it. Or is it a third party? Yep, makes me mad alright!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you check in your settings if you have allow ads turned off...either at blogger or google + perhaps...:)JP

    ReplyDelete