COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Friday

Yesterday was a MUCH better day than Thursday, believe me!  First of all, I didn't get locked out of the house (thank goodness).  Is it as Al, in Travels with the Bayfield Bunch says, that it's about routines?

http://thebayfieldbunch.com/2014/01/turned-out-to-be-visiting-kind-of-day.html

I'm beginning to think so.  I now CAREFULLY put my keys on the last peg of the key holder and I now make sure I have MY keys before I lock the door.

Anyway, yesterday I had enough energy to clean out my car and wash it.  I'd ordered some Sal Suds from Dr. Bonner and I was eager to try it out.  It did a really good job on my car.  I even wiped down the inside!  :-)  I cleaned out the old acorns (I still miss MY blue jay!), some birdseed, a few rocks, and I found a missing CD under the seat!  Oh, and one black mitten.  I have no idea where the other one is...sigh...I took out the blankets and shirts and washed them.  Time to freshen up!  No, my car didn't look like this, but it was pretty close!  I feed the birds out front and they reward me by pooping ALL over my car!  Hmmm....I think I'll leave it out on the street today.  I do need to go somewhere and vacuum it, however.  It's amazing how many tiny rocks one can pick up with their shoes!  And, I need new windshield wipers.  I have one that is held together with black tape (not that we have any RAIN in our forecast for a while...)

2 comments:

  1. Some of your car cleaning energy must have blown over this way because I spent over an hour today cleaning our Jeep. Cleaning vehicles isn't high on my priority list anymore but sometimes one just has to buckle down & get the job done.......

    ReplyDelete