COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Another exhausting day

For some reason yesterday morning I forgot to take my blood pressure pill and by yesterday afternoon, I was shaky, irritable, and exhausted.  I've been on this medication now for over 8 years and my doctor informed me I CANNOT go off it.  DARN!  I had high blood pressure at one point, but now (according to my workman's comp doctor), it is too low!  Does anybody have a problem with low blood pressure?

Anyway, our son wanted us to come down to his house and fix dinner for his family, but I was too tired to go anywhere.  Some afternoons are just like that...I'm too tired, too exhausted, too cranky to do anything but take a nap after school and yesterday was one of those afternoons.  So, we had sandwiches for dinner.  I got a good night's sleep and I feel fine today.  At least I only have two more days of school and then THE WEEKEND!   :-)

1 comment:

  1. Don't apologize: I teach 7th graders (35 years) and love it but at the end of the day, I am also tired and a nap is a requirement for me. And weekends used to be used for travel and fun and now for rest, rest, rest.

    ReplyDelete