So, every morning I visit Travels with the Bayfield Bunch and envy Al's bird photos...sigh...
I got it in my head this morning to go out and sit in my car with the window down, since I park it right next to the fence where I feed them, and I figured I could get some bird photos without disturbing them. It worked out well, BUT...
HOW IN TARNATION, AL, do you get those beautiful photos with the birds' wings spread out? (...beating head against steering wheel...) I tried and tried and tried. The little buggers were just too fast for me.
Anyway, here is one out of the 82 I took today...Is there some secret?
By the way, hubby figured out how to upload my photos to my MacBook Air, which I have for school...unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get a photo from THAT to post here...sigh...beating head against chair...
Back to more frustration while I TRY to figure this out...
ANY IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS? I finally got it uploaded by using hubby's laptop, which is NOT an apple product...

I love Al's bird pictures too - but you are making a great start. Is that a dove?
ReplyDeleteI too am always envious of Al's bird photos. I guess practice makes better.
ReplyDeleteCan't you just go to your pic file and once reduced, they should be easy to load....:)JP
ReplyDeleteI like my iPhone and iPad and iPods, but still not a huge fan of Apple products. Too hard to transfer data on/off their devices. Wish I could help...
ReplyDelete