I wonder how much snow is left on our local Santa Rosa mountains. I'm heading over to the Living Desert this morning to meet our daughter and granddaughter and I may take a run up the road after that (depending on how worn out I am!) I would LOVE to drive up there by myself and Grandpa isn't feeling well enough to come! He tweeked his back and he's in pain and NOT going anywhere! Poor thing. I know how that feels. Our daughter gave him some patches for his back and they are helping with the pain, but, as you know, it just takes TIME to heal. And, neither one of us is getting any younger!
First snow!
This car was heading to its house.
These kids were playing in the snow and having a blast!
Not too sure about this white stuff!
I imagine that would be quite an experience for your part of the world!
ReplyDelete