COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A (((big hug))) to my readers

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving the wonderful comments on Joshua Tree.  I'll be posting more photos of the park this week.

BUT...I awoke yesterday to a notification from Norton (anti-virus software) that my virus definitions were out of date!  SAY WHAT?  Gosh, I did my renewal and I had ASSUMED that Norton was running updates and scans, but to my horror, no scan had been done since...December 17, 2014!  ACK!  That's nearly 60 days ago!  I panicked and ran a full system scan this morning, thus I couldn't update my blog!  Hubby is going to set it up for an automatic virus scan and do the updates, since apparently I'm not getting either.  I certainly don't want to be without my anti-virus software, especially in this day and age!   !!!!   :-(  So sorry about not posting this morning.  I had to run over to Whole Foods at 7 a.m. and buy my lunch for the day, so I really had to hustle!

These folks weren't hustling at all at Joshua Tree park this weekend. I love to see the rock climbers.  I could never do that!  (fear of heights!)  Ahhhhh.....the joys of a 3 day weekend!






3 comments:

  1. Those climbers are fun to watch and in my youth I would have tried it, but no more. I'll stick with a little boulder hopping instead. Nice shots of these folks up on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I run a defrag & boot scan every week. Glad you had no problems as a result...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I turned mine on this morning and Google G-mail wants me to pay a hefty
    'storage fee' renewal. I wasn't aware that I ever paid anything for storage. I'm not paying it so we'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete