COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lake Hemet part 2





I love to stop by Lake Hemet.  It's a bit out of the way to the horse ranch (it's actually over the hill), but it's so quiet there.  I would love to take hubby up there some Saturday morning and take our portable stove and make breakfast and hopefully see or hear the bald eagles up there.  They are usually right across the lake, in the trees on the other side.  But, we'd have to get going pretty early and frankly, neither one of us, in our "old age" have much energy in the mornings now.  So, I just drive up there whenever I can.
 Trees are still bare.  Remember how pretty they were last fall?
 A new friend...

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking lake. I am sure the drought has not been good for lakes in this area. I rarely see lakes on my journey through desert country.

    Hopefully, rains will be back soon and replenish the lakes in Southern California.

    ReplyDelete