I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Monday, February 9, 2015
Cuistot~Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors~020915
There's an EXPENSIVE French restaurant here in town, Cuistot. We don't go there. Too pricey. But, it is next to the Palm Desert branch of the Palm Springs Desert Museum's place. Sometimes I walk around up there in the morning and admire the building. Can't afford to eat there, but it sure it pretty! WWDD for February 9, 2015. To visit WWDD, please go to: http://iwishiwereaphotographer.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Treat yourself to a crepe. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThey are only open for lunch and dinner. VERY PRICEY! We used to attend their summer region dinners when hubby had his wine broker company. Those were really interesting! Honestly, we would return there for lunch, but we just don't have the time and besides, hubby is a good cook! :-) We prefer to eat at home.
ReplyDeleteAgreed, very pretty indeed! I really like that stone :)
ReplyDeletelove the architecture - i love to eat out - but my hubby cooks good too so we save a lot of money by eating at home (not always the case - we use to be big on eating out several times a week and with cocktails so it got way too pricey.
ReplyDelete