COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bicycle by the front fence

Whenever I drive to Lake Hemet, I always drive through the little area of houses in the middle of Garner Valley.  I don't know if this area has a separate name or identify, but they aren't part of the 5 acre parcels.  These are just little homes, on small lots.  Once in a while, I get a whif of pine burning in a fireplace and that just makes my morning!  I would love to be able to retire to this area...I particularly love to drive by this house, with the bicycle leaning on the fence (click to enlarge)...so peaceful!

2 comments:

  1. That house looks so peaceful. Reminds me of when I was a small child staying at my Granddad's place on a lake in Melrose, Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bike against the fence - some day i'll get to that area to drive around.

    ReplyDelete