COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Back to school and THIS is scary!

Well, I'm heading back to work this morning.  I'll only have 2 days to get through, and then the weekend.  I'll have to behave myself and REST this weekend, but I do have to drive up to the horses and buy pellets and salt blocks.  There's just NEVER enough time to get everything done, right?

I saw this:
http://www.kesq.com/news/health/cdc-studies-bugs-link-to-doctors-offices/31488492
Just think about it...when we are sick, we go to the doctor's office.  And, who else is there?  SICK PEOPLE!  Believe me, I held off going to the immediate care, but I couldn't get RID of the sore throat and it just kept getting worse and worse.  So, I got there right as they opened (hoping to avoid a buildup of germs), got in & out as FAST as I could, came home, washed my hands and face, and took a nap.  I no longer use alcohol-based gels, but either plain soap & water or I use my essential oils or a soap made with them.  I'm fortunate to have a Whole Foods just a couple of blocks from home, so I go there about 3x a week.

Here are more flower pics to brighten up your day!  Not my flowers...these were at the nursery.  HA!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flower photos. I can see I need practice.

    Hope you get over that cold. I used to hate to go to work feeling bad, but being old school, I just hade to go to work, even if I gave it to everybody else.

    One good thing about boondocking, I don't have much opportunity to catch colds since I'm alone most of the time. Haven't had a cold in years.

    ReplyDelete