COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, February 27, 2015

Pink flowers

 #1 above
 #2 above
#3 angle above

A fellow blogger is taking a photography class and her assignment was to take photos of one flower from 5 different angles.  I thought I would try that out last Saturday when I stopped by our local nursery.  I didn't take 5 different shots...I only took 3, but it is the same flower.  Interesting eh?  Which one do you like the best?  #1, #2, or #3?

While I just love going there with my camera, I do believe the crew is getting annoyed.  I ALWAYS make a purchase there, so I'm not just walking around, but I can tell by the looks on their faces that they aren't pleased with me any longer!  Oops!  They do have several hummingbirds there and I can only use my big Canon to capture them and I would HATE to go there without it, but I think I've worn out my welcome...what are your thoughts on this?  Gosh, I've spent over $200 there between the seeds, the compost, and the plants I've purchased, so it isn't like I'm just wandering around not spending any money there...


????

No comments:

Post a Comment